Use a resume that gets noticed to find an esthetician job in the facility that suits your style with. Buff up your resume to include the skills and duties that clients want and, in turn, salons and spas need.
Esthetician Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Check the treatments offered at your ideal facility and make sure your skills align:
- Skin care
- Hair removal
- Massage therapy
Esthetician Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Infuse some special client care or an appreciation for sales:
- Special training
- Customer loyalty
- Promotions and marketing
- Product sales
Esthetician Resume Example
Esthetician, Fusion Salon & Spa, Buena Vista, NM
May 2012 - Present
- Skin care: Licensed esthetician providing customized skin care utilizing in-depth knowledge of product lines, ingredients, and new technologies. Experienced in body wraps and scrubs, as well as spray-tanning application.
- Hair removal: Perform facial and body hair removal by assessing hair and skin types to determine wax type and process most effective for client.
- Rejuvenation therapies: Utilize training in chemical, foto, laser, and microdermabrasion technologies to provide specialty rejuvenation treatments.
- Cultivated facial treatment and waxing client base with 80 regularly-scheduled customers on 6 to 8-week schedule, as well as non-regular client list.
- Developed seasonal treatment packages to offer variety, gift options, and perceived value. Holiday gift certificate sales of spa packages increased 20%, 2013 over 2012.
- Cater treatments to individual skin types and corresponding products, offering informative, "non-pitchy" guidance to clients. Highest of three technicians in gross product sales.