Companies know they need to leverage social media within their marketing plan - but they may need you to tell them how. Land your next social media job by detailing your knowledge of relationship-building and social media strategy.
Social Media Manager Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Outline the skills necessary to develop, deliver and measure a comprehensive social media plan:
- Social media planning
- Community building
Social Media Manager Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Highlight your passion for brand building along with measurable outcomes:
- Increased "likes" or traffic
- Network building
- Continuing education
Social Media Manager Resume Example
Social Media Manager, So Crates, Palo Alto, CA
January 2009 - April 2013
- Social media marketing: Develop initial social media plan and presence for startup brand. Build social media calendar, posts, advertising and promotions across social media platforms and blogs.
- Community building: Engage blogging community and reviews to leverage influencers of target demographic. Establish on-site blog with in-house and guest bloggers to create brand and product content.
- Advertising and promotions: Utilize extensive knowledge of social media advertising to create ad budget and placements. Quickly build engagement via promotions and giveaways.
- Launched brand business pages and accounts. Grew Facebook Page "likes" to over 2,000, and Twitter followers to 3,200 within first two quarters.
- Distributed product samples to "mommy blogger" community for written and video reviews as well as giveaways. Increased inbound links from blogs and Youtube by 80% from 2010 to 2011.
- Attend regular social media and blogger conferences to establish presence in professional community. Session presenter at BlueGlass, 2010, SMX West, 2012, and BlogWell 2013.