Gander Mountain Careers
Gander Mountain Company is a fast-paced and flexible culture that thrives on innovation and hard work. At Gander Mountain Company, successful associates are committed to excellence and driven to achieve both company and individual performance goals. If you have talent, enthusiasm, and enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to explore career opportunities at our company!
Gander Mountain Cashier
The Cashier delivers fast, accurate and courteous customer service to all customers visiting Gander Mountain stores.
- Accurately ring all customer purchases through the cash register.
- Present a positive image to all customers
- Maintain a clean and organized work station
- Retain a strong knowledge base of Gander Mountain products to assist in customer questions.
Once you find a Gander Mountain Cashier job near you, fill out an online Gander Mountain job application today!
Gander Mountain Sales Associate
A Gander Mountain Sales Associate is responsible for assisting customers in their selection of products that meet their needs for their desired outdoor adventures. Building customer loyalty through outstanding customer service by asking questions, listening, recommending products and closing the sale. Maintaining a clean, replenished shopping environment for our customers is essential in creating a repeat customer.
- Service Standards: Exceed Expectations, Deliver Value and Develop relationships.
- Teamwork: Arrive at work on time, establish and maintain productive working relationships, consistently set good example for others and complete work according to department needs and deadlines.
- Driving Sales: Educate, inform and share knowledge with customers and other associates.
- Remain up-to-date and demonstrate working knowledge of the job – effectively utilizes internal processes, systems and technology and participates in training relevant to position.
- Demonstrates willingness to perform work outside assigned area adopting a whole store attitude, grasps instruction, learns quickly adapting to change and increase efforts when necessary to complete assignments
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Once you find a Gander Mountain Sales Associate job near you, fill out an online Gander Mountain job application today!
Gander Mountain Store Manager
The Store Manager – Bench is responsible for the complete day to day operation of a Gander Mountain store. They are responsible for maximizing store sales and profitability while working ethically in accordance with Gander Mountain standards as well as state and federal regulations and policies.
- Promotes Sales and Profit Generation by meeting sales and profit goals, market appropriate merchandise, execution of plan-o-grams, use reporting tools as a guide in decision making.
- Drives Operations and Budget Management by reducing costs while maintaining standards, achieving shrink goals, managing labor and other controllable expenses.
- Set high expectations and hold others accountable, reward success, community involvement, promote brand recognition, clearly communicate policies and expectations.
- Plan and delegate by executing company directives and inspiring the team to accomplish objectives, schedule and clearly assign and communicate work.
- Develop people through recruiting, training, and evaluating associates through performance feedback, timely reviews and development plans.
- Establish and maintain functional, productive working relationships across the organization as well as in the community. Promote and utilize the "open door" policy.
- Embrace and apply "Service Standards", exceed customer expectations and resolve any customer issues.
- Follow and implement company processes and procedures including all compliance requirements, meet timelines as well as monitor progress and adjust timelines.
Once you find a Gander Mountain Store Manager job near you, fill out an online Gander Mountain job application today!