We are a R&D firm made up of over 200 employees and 30 years of experience. In our companies history we have obtained some of the most competitive research contracts in the country and have never had company lay-offs. Our main divisions of research are within robotics, machine learning, cybersecurity and wireless communications. We are now looking to further build out our team with someone that has electro-optical / infra-red experience.
As the EO/IR Engineer you will be working with multiple teams within our robotics and electro-mechanical department. You will be working to test and develop EO/IR systems. You will be using your knowledge of image processing, zemax and matlab to help within system validation, verification and integration.Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Clear Path for Growth
2. Profit Sharing
3. Top Benefits and Educational AssistanceWhat You Will Be Doing
- Work with systems design, performance modeling and testing of EO/IR systems
- Consistently lead in the testing of systems including; laser rangefinders, visible cameras, NIR cameras, SWIR sensors and LWIR cameras
- Work with EO equipment and prototypes to collect data of high throughput camera systems and rangefinders
- Support proposal writers with research, modeling and design reports and communication.What You Need for this Position
- Image Processing
- EO / IR Systems
- NV-IPMWhat's In It for You
You will have one of the most competitive compensation packages in DC. Our company will work with you to make sure you role with us fits with your growth trajectory and career goals. We provide annual performance base bonus, stock sharing and full benefits.So, if you are a Electro-Optical / Infra-Red (EO/IR) Systems Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Posting ID: 567271231Posted: 2020-08-11