FranConnect is the leading franchise management software provider. For nearly 20 years, the FranConnect platform has served as the sales, operations, and marketing backbone for over 800 brands worldwide. Nine of the Franchise Times Top 10 Fastest-Growing franchise businesses rely on FranConnect to drive growth, improve profitability, and streamline operational performance. FranConnect customers span all sizes, growth phases, and industries and they grow 44% faster on average than the broader franchising market. Backed by private-equity investor Serent Capital, FranConnect is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, with global follow-the-sun operations.
As a key member of the FranConnect sales team, the Enterprise Sales Manager will play a critical role in growing our market share of enterprise organizations in the franchise community. We are seeking proven, quota-carrying Enterprise software sales performers to help us grow our loyal North America customer base. Responsibilities include generating new business in existing accounts, as well as with new customers while playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide software initiatives for companies across a specific enterprise-class franchise market.
- Identify and qualify large Enterprise opportunities through high-level consultative conversations, value proposition demonstrations, and relationship building.
- Comfortably and successfully network & navigate to decision makers or executive leaders within organizations and build business cases illustrating ROI to drive new opportunities and close deals.
- Identify challenges that prospects face and offer suitable solutions for their businesses that will build personal credibility and solid trust.
- Effectively and accurately manage a revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities.
- Responsible for new logo and upsell/x-sell opportunities within defined territory
- Deliver market feedback to product team to enhance roadmap
- Use SalesForce to organize prospecting activities and keep track of sales tasks and milestones.
- Accurately forecast sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop and adequate pipeline of new opportunities that is sufficient to achieve quota targets.
- Lead and manage the negotiations and contract process with prospective customers.
- Achieve high productivity standards to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota goals.
- Expand knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive position of the company.
- Effective competitive positioning.
- Participate in regular weekly team and 1 on 1 calls with manager as needed.
- On-site client meetings with an estimated 30% travel.
- A bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree is a plus
- 1+0 years of sales experience working with a high-growth, SaaS/software company selling CRM, ERP, or similar SaaS technology
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment/over-achievement (top 10% in past positions).
- Demonstrated enterprise sales achievement, strategic account planning, territory management and expansion of responsibility
- Hunter – able to build a pipeline through prospecting, networking, and lead generation activities; create relationships to win new logos through demonstrated execution skills
- Enterprise deal management; ability to work with and leverage internal resources when needed to build value with client
- A record of achievement through demonstration of a strong technical aptitude
- Curiosity to understand the challenges of our customers and prospective clients and provide consultative sales solutions, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise ROI
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level using prospecting and negotiation skills
- Previous Sales Methodology training and CRM experience
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Ability to sell both software and services for deployment of a platform
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
Posting ID: 574093139Posted: 2020-09-17