The Goose to our Maverick. The Robin to our Batman. The Hutch to our Starsky. The Wingman to our Truck Operator!
Base Pay = $13.75/hr
+ Punctuality Bonus = $1/hr per hours worked
+ Other Bonuses & Tips
Total = $16-$18/hr (Average)
What to expect and what you need to bring to the table:
We’re looking for dynamic customer service oriented, people-centric, hardworking, physically fit, and responsible individuals to join our Truck Teams. Here’s what you can expect as a Truck Navigator:
- Your shift starts off at our corporate office located in Chantilly, VA. (typically around 7 AM)
- Must have reliable transportation and live within a 15-mile radius of Chantilly, VA.
- Successfully pass a Criminal Background Check.
- You’ll be matched with your truck & Operator (Lead) for the day and be out in one of our clean, shiny red trucks visiting local residences and businesses to take away their unwanted items.
- While out in the field with the team, you’ll be meeting lots of people and providing friendly and courteous service.
- You’ll remove, load, and sort items onto the truck so we can 1. Donate, 2. Recycle and 3. Dispose of the unwanted items (we’re committed to reducing landfill mass).
- The ability to lift and carry 100+ lbs.
- You’ll ensure the job order is completed as required and offer opportunities for additional disposal services.
- You’ll work efficiently with the team to stay on schedule.
- You and your team will dispose of all items appropriately to empty the truck at the end of the shift so it’s ready to go the following day.
What we offer our Truck Navigators:
We offer what very few companies can. Check out just some of our perks below.
- Great Pay -A great starting base rate of pay, bonuses, and tips.
- Amazing Culture- Work with happy hardworking like-minded individuals in a winning culture where we celebrate success like no other company.
- Flexible Schedules- Most days you’ll be home in time to still enjoy a fun evening. Going to school? Great! We’re happy to accommodate available full-time and part-time opportunities.
- New Adventure Daily- We guarantee each day will always be different!
- Great Fitness- You’re definitely going to reach your Fitbit goals!
- Autonomy -You love the opportunity to be the master of your own destiny and thrive being out on your own, driving sales and customer satisfaction.
- Community –Join a team that is hard-working, successful, and loves to have fun while making a positive impact on the community.
- Recognition –We love to celebrate the success of individual and cooperative achievements.
- Great Future - The Founder & CEO of 123JUNK was the very first Field Team Member. You’ll learn great skills to help you grow with us and/or take with you to achieve your long-term goals.
A Great Opportunity Awaits You at 123JUNK.
Our success hinges upon our ability to attract and retain top talent. We're always on the lookout for sharp, ambitious, and dependable individuals who are looking to join our growing team.
We're currently seeking applicants whose values match our own:
- A desire to see old, unused items donated locally for a good cause and to keep excess junk out of the landfill
- A desire to work for a growing company with opportunities for advancement
- A desire to be part of a winning culture that celebrates success
- An individual who is adventurous, driven, and kind
- A natural-born leader
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 562856996Posted: 2020-08-02