Job Role: HR Recruiting Specialist
Location: Leesburg, VA but can work remotely
ONLY W2, please
Ideally, we would want someone that has experience (1-2 years) as a corporate/in house Recruiting Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant, etc. and/or education/experience/interest that fits this path. Bachelor’s degree is required.
- The individual will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end recruitment process for U.S. Spine Division non-exempt and entry-level positions.
- Work with internal stakeholders and in collaboration with Lead Recruiter to develop strategies for non-exempt and entry-level recruiting.
- Screen job candidates to ensure that they are a match for the position based on qualifications and discuss/schedule the next steps with the hiring manager and team.
- Manage multiple requisitions at various stages in the interviewing process.
- Utilize social media presence (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) when appropriate and aid in establishing a local job market presence.
- Maintain constant contact with job candidates and providing them with appropriate feedback
- Provide superior candidate experience for all candidates and be the point person for anyone interviewing onsite in the Leesburg facility.
- Review and edit vacancy announcements before posting
- Maintain all applicant and requisition data in Workday
- Process all final hiring actions in Workday and managing paperwork required for a successful onboarding experience
- Ability to prioritize workloads as well as coordinate and maintain flow-up on multiple projects simultaneously in high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of personnel and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Interest in driving diversity and inclusion efforts in alignment with corporate and division strategy
- Ability to identify needs and assess, diagnose, and design creative and innovative solutions.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Must be a problem solver with strong project management skills and the ability to stay organized and very detailed
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell an organization as a preferred employer to junior professionals.
- Workday experience a plus
Prestigious media and broadcasting firm
Posting ID: 573054893Posted: 2020-09-25