Woodland Hills, California, 91367, United StatesPosted:
Experienced ProfessionalCompany Name:
Galgas Russell Weber LLPSector:
Full service CPA firm in Woodland Hills currently seeking an experienced professional with experience in tax, audit, and accounting who enjoys working in a team environment (currently mostly remote) and has the ability to work with a variety of privately-held business clients in diverse industries. Excellent communication skills, analytical mindset, and strong attention to detail are a must.Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in public accounting.
- Prefer CPA license or completion of the CPA exam.
- Strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Experience in data analysis and financial reporting.
- Research and analysis of accounting or tax issues.
- Direct interaction with partners, managers and client personnel.
- Computer skills including proficiency with audit and accounting software.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
In addition to our great work environment, we are proud of our benefits package. We offer competitive pay as well as the full suite of health insurance benefits, a 401(k) Plan, profit-sharing, and bonuses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage diversity in our workforce.
Posting ID: 599678645Posted: 2021-01-15