Pay: $15-$20 Per Hour with additional compensation for after hours work, and On-Call rotation.
Complete restoration services for structures damaged by water. Using state of the art drying equipment, mobile devises for tracking and confirming proper job completion.
* Work as part of a team to complete restoration for water damaged structures.
* Demolition and clean-up of damaged materials.
* Set-up of specialty equipment for drying structures.
* Complete daily drying information digitally and job billing services.
* Meet with customers and explain restoration process.
* Build and execute diverse drying plans for proper restoration.
* Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
* Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
IICRC Certification desired, Sketch, Problem Solving, Quality Focus, Attention to Detail, Conceptual Skills, Informing Others, AutoCAD not required but desired, Strategic Planning
Posting ID: 556244025Posted: 2021-01-19