ATTENTION : TO BE CONSIDERED AS A POTENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA (If you do not meet any of these requirements please do NOT apply)
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience as recruiter for an STAFFING COMPANY for a minimum of 2 years.
- Have a decent pool of people with experience on Hospitality/Construction willing to work.
- Ability to work some weekends days and evenings.
- Interacts on-site with associates to ensure their satisfaction, safety and retention.
- Direct telephone contact with clients.
- Active and positive communication to alert staff as to customer needs so they are able to plan for recruitment activities and understand the exact needs of others.
- Responds positively to the coaching of Operations Management, submits required reports and plans in a complete and timely manner, participates in company initiatives, meetings and events as directed.
- Adheres to standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to learn and work with new programs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and ability to persuade an audience.
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
- Valid driver’s license and a car that can be used for work.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Job Type: Full-time
Posting ID: 599859130Posted: 2021-01-18