Apply in person at: 2115 S. Wilson Street | Tempe, AZ 85282
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Employee Discounts and more!
Shift Opportunity: 2nd shift Full Time (Mon-Thurs 4:30pm-3:00am), Friday overtime may be required
21st Century Healthcare is one of the largest international manufacturers of dietary supplements in the United States. For over 25 years we’ve been in business to create innovative and affordable solutions for your family’s health needs. We’re not just invested in dietary supplements, we’re also invested in people. We strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Are you ready to roll-up your sleeves and help us make the next 25 years even more exciting? Apply today.
Essential Job Responsibilities – will include, but are not limited to:
- Read and analyze all the instructions of the batch record to determine product specifications and information
- Weigh or verify ingredient weights, using metric measures and balance scales according to specifications.
- Record operational and production data on specified forms, labels, in logbooks, and update room status signs.
- Mix or blend ingredients by starting and stopping machines when specified times or specified product qualities are obtained.
- Unload mixtures into containers for further processing.
- Package, seal, and properly label materials to be placed on plastic pallets and transferred to the next stage of processing or restocking.
- Transfer materials, supplies, and products between work areas, using moving equipment and hand tools such as pallet jacks, hand trucks, etc.
- Clean and sterilize the equipment and tools as specified.
- Comply with the Company SOP’s.
- Examine materials closely to provide information or indication of problems to management or Quality Assurance.
- Collect samples of materials or products for Quality testing.
- Reports to work regularly and on time.
- Perform duties safely and report unsafe conditions or actions.
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
Mathematical Skills – Accuracy with arithmetic and subtraction
Language Skills – Must be able to read and comprehend instructions and hold detailed conversations in English
Ability to work well with others.
Must occasionally lift 25 lbs. or move up to 100 lbs. using pallet jacks.
Regularly required to stand, walk, and pull.
Specific sensing abilities required by this job include near vision, hearing, and manual dexterity.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the job holder might differ from those outlined in this job description and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.
21st Century HealthCare, Inc., is one of the largest international manufacturers of dietary supplements. The Company has been making quality products for nearly 30 years. Located in Tempe, Arizona, with over 500 employees in over 300,000 square feet of office and industrial buildings. 21st Century has offices in 7 strategic locations around the globe. 21st Century branded vitamins and nutritional products are currently being consumed in more than 50 different countries worldwide and labeled in over a dozen languages.
21st Century manufactures a wide range of products for a wide range of customers under the 21st Century label as well as for private label and contract manufacturing. With over 1000 health products, 21st Century's range incorporates everything needed for the health-conscious consumer from vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts, to herbal teas and pet nutritional and wellness products from our Animal Nutrition Division.
21st Century has continued to grow and thrive in this challenging economy. It is always seeking good quality and dedicated employees to continue its success.
21st Century offers a comprehensive benefits program promoting a culture of health and wellness for all of its employees. Employees receive compensation that is competitive with relevant markets, well balanced and performance-based, providing incentives to reward talented employees delivering long-term results. In addition to base and performance-related pay, the company offers a number of health and wellness benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, along with many other benefits to help employees balance their personal and professional life.