Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We are currently looking for a CAREGiver for a Reedville client with the following qualifications:
- PCA or prior experience providing personal care
- Can provide companionship and conversation
- Pet friendly
- Able to assist with light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Experience in providing Parkinson's care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Can complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Has a valid driver's license, registered vehicle, and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available for this client - 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts - and offer competitive pay.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 600239433Posted: 2021-01-17