229 SW Everett Mall Way., Everett, WA 98204
Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic
3-Day Work Week - 7am to 9pm Mon-Wed or Thurs-Sat
All Levels Required
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
KIA of Everett is a leading dealership in the Puyallup and Everett, WA areas. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. Our service business is booming, and we need to hire experienced Service Technicians/ Mechanics who can start work immediately. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- 3 Day Work Week - 7am to 9pm M-W or Th-Sat
- Competitive pay based on experience
- PTO - Paid Time Off
- A Busy Shop with Lots of Work!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with an HSA option
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Responsibilities – Service Technician:
- Perform multi-point inspection and diagnose malfunction(s)
- Efficiently repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership standards
- Explain mechanical diagnoses/required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Provide an estimate of the time needed for repairs
- Test-drive vehicles before and after repairs
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions
- Adhere to company regulations and keep abreast of recalls and updates.
- Report any damaged or defective equipment to management.
- Report safety issues to management and ensure a clean working area.
Qualifications/Requirements – Service Technician:
- Service Technician experience is required – All Levels
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume setting
- ASE Certification is a plus
- Mechanical/troubleshooting skills and the ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competency
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Must work well as part of a team
- High level of motivation and ability to learn new repair/service procedures
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 589337388Posted: 2020-12-01