We pay relocation! This position is in Richmond, VA. One of my better clients, a mid-sized GC with an award-winning reputation, is immediately hiring a Project Manager who excels in Residential Swimming Pool projects. They have been in business for 20+ years and have a strong reputation in the market. We are nationally recognized and are continuously growing and winning new projects that we need to hire top-notch people to help deliver on. Maintaining our level of excellence in deliverability is key to our success.Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Stable company! Been in business for many years!
2. Career Growth!
3. We take care of our employees, because we care about our employeesWhat You Will Be Doing
- Manage development of work scopes and mentor others on their creation
-Develop front end documents for bidding based on project needs and requirements of owner contract.
- Construction Project Manager will Receive/evaluate bids and conduct post-bid reviews as well as write subcontracts, both standard subcontract orders and more complex types such as professional services or design-assist
- Initiate setup of a complex project schedule and creation of activities and logic, with no/little assistance on durations and schedule flow.
- Project Manager will develop site logistics plans in conjunction with superintendent
- Set up a multi-element cash flow and manpower projection analysis at varying stages of the project.
- Prepare constructability reviews to determine completeness of documents.
- Review estimates prepared by preconstruction group for potential scope holes
- Initiate set up of jobsite, including mobilization of trailer and setup of jobsite staff
- Establish and oversee the safety plan at the jobsite; set safety culture at jobsiteEnsure punchlist process is completed in a timely manner
- Assist with management of labor relations with field personnel, including interactions with unions
- Implement emergency crisis procedures and ensure staff is appropriately trained
- Manage owner equipment coordination process
- Facilitate Mechanical/Electrical overhead coordination or BIM processCost Management
- Create and manage general conditions budget. Monitor and update projections on a monthly basisEstablish non-reimbursables based on interpretation of contract; work to minimize their usage
- Set up trade budget structure and log into Procore budget entries of others and evaluate reports for accuracy.
- Regularly monitor project costs and effectiveness of change management process. Oversee creation of cost items in procore and issuance to contractors.
- PM to Assist with processing changes to owner agreement also support jobsite cash management, including monitoring of job profitability and timeliness of payment.What You Need for this Position
- Project Manager
- Construction Supervisor
- Residential PoolsWhat's In It for You
- Truck Allowance
- Gas Card
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- BonusSo, if you are a Project Manager with experience running residential swimming pool projects, please apply today!
Posting ID: 576103055Posted: 2020-09-28