308 Construction is looking for the right talent to join their team. This position will assist Project Managers with day to day project completion on construction sites. As a small, but growing company, 308 Construction provides a great environment for career growth. Applicant must be hard working, organized, eager to learn, & take initiatives to make projects successful.
Laborer duties will include the following:
• Provide site supervision at projects throughout the DFW metroplex
• Coordinate with Project Manager on daily and weekly
• Coordinate with subcontractors
• Take site pictures
• Unlock/lock up job sites
• Provide misc. installation/repair
• Pick-up/deliver materials
• Fill out daily job reports
• Coordinate with appropriate jurisdictions on inspections/dumpsters, etc.
• Use proprietary software tools throughout project
• Minimum work hours 7am – 4pm, 5 days week or more depending on project schedules. Nights & weekends may be required as determined by project schedules.
• Provide a high level of customer service to clients
• Reliable transportation to the office and job sites
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to pass background check
Preferred, but not required:
• have a truck that can handle hauling construction material
• have tooling/operate power tools
• have OSHA 10 or 30 safety training
• have 1-2 years of previous construction experience
• ability to read/interpret construction documents & schedules
• Trade experience - please specify on your application