Champion Title & Settlements is looking for an experienced full-time Title Operations Manager. This position requires daily management of staff, establishing and managing performance metrics, while working with Sr. Management to meet production goals and deliver superior customer service to our clients. The Title Operations Manager must exhibit excellent communication and teamwork skills to effectively coordinate with direct reports, other internal departments and outside vendors.
The responsibilities include:
- Oversight of title production process and employees
- Overseeing operations from the applications process through conveyancing, closing, accounting, and post-closing
- Training and development of team members.
- Establishment and delivery of departmental goals and objectives
- Internal communication related to company changes and process improvements.
- 5 years minimum experience in the Title/Settlement Industry
- Knowledge of VA, MD and DC settlement/escrow.
- Knowledge of Title/Settlement software
- Ability to manage projects and software implementations
- 5 years of Title and Closing experience
- Previous experience as a title processor
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Outlook
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Work with transactions in multiple states
- Responds to emerging priorities
- TEAM players
- Experience with Resware a plus.
- Background check required.
Job Type: Full-time
Fortified Title, LLC - Serving North Carolina and South Carolina and can assist with transactions in every county in these states. An insurance agency committed to providing efficient service, accurate information, and a pleasant customer experience on each transaction.
Posting ID: 576632396Posted: 2020-09-30