Compensation: Sky is the limit from an earnings potential- no commission cap.
POSITION SUMMARY: A fast growing infrastructure support products for Mission Critical Environments company in Ashburn, VA is seeking an outside Sales Representative to meet or exceed sales goals for commercial and Business to business customers. The position is responsible for initial contact within the DMV area with end user customers, electrical contractors, electrical engineers, distributors, showing samples, factory visits, closing the sale, follow-up, proposal preparation, making customer presentations, and seeing the sale through to the signing of a contract and project management.
Bring home a better career that is personally and financially rewarding! Standard Business Hours: None/ Independent contractor, we offer a base salary during training, Draw from Commission.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promotes & sells all types of electrical backup power solutions & products and service contracts to customers.
- Must meet or exceeds sales goals monthly & quarterly.
- Prospects, cold calls (phone and in person), and generates new sales opportunities.
- Develops relationships with end users, contractors, distributors.
- Understands the needs of business and customers and provides energy efficient solutions to meet those needs.
- Develops and delivers proposals and presentations to customers and prospects.
- Work with Sales managers to find appropriate product solutions.
- Work with Factory Order Entry Specialist to complete sales orders.
- Organizes customer appreciation and marketing events to build customer loyalty and market products.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through sales cycle.
- Remains current on technical aspects of products and offerings, Customer needs whether environmentally friendly (Green Products) or financially sensitive, networking, consultation, negotiation, and sales skills through completion of required/recommended training program.
We have the best value proposition, TCO, very favorable compensation plan and the best past performances to make your job more fun and easy!!!
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 Years of sales experience & electrical product knowledge.
- 3+ years outside face-to-face sales experience required.
- 3+ years B2B outside sales experience preferred.
- Strong people and relationship management skills.
- Knowledge/Experience in the backup power industry is a must.
- Strong sales aptitude & very driven/self-motivated, outgoing!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to work in a team environment.
- Computer skills including Windows based applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to travel to customer locations within the DC area.
To be discussed on an individual basis
Job Type: Commission based with no ceiling
Job Types: Full-time, Commission