· Basic knowledge of the construction industry.
- Experience in software sales.
· Meet target sales quota.
· Candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-growing startup environment where things can change.
· Develop new business opportunities with AEC firms.
· The work will typically revolve around a territory where the company wants to grow.
· Candidate will be self-motivated, have previous experience in sales or marketing as well as a background in the AEC industry.
· The candidate should have familiarity with and knowledgeable in sales and marketing processes
· Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
· Open to domestic and international travel at our client locations
· Candidate should have experience with online meeting platforms ifmeets.com
Job Functions -
· Sales and Marketing
· Product and Service Demonstration
· Travelling for Client meetings, Conferences, and/or exhibitions.
· Finding new leads
· Proposal and pricing creation and management.
Who May Apply?
This job is open to United States Citizens or individuals lawfully admitted for permanent residency or authorized by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service to work in the United States.
For more than a decade our company owners have served the Mechanical, Plumbing and the General Contracting industry. With their experience and expertise, we have established a full-service Building Information Modeling (BIM) company, “BIM ENGINEERING U.S.” (www.bimengus.com) based in Northern Virginia with close proximity to Washington DC, to cater to the demanding technological needs of the construction industry. We work with leading mechanical and general contractors to produce 3D models, lead clash detection & coordination process, produce 2D coordination and installation drawings. Our areas of expertise include 3D Intelligent Modeling, Integrated Project Delivery (IPD), BIM for coordination, BIM for Facilities Management, 4D scheduling, fabrication and shop drawings, 5D Cost Estimation, and 6D BIM for Mission Critical Facilities. We do BIM development in various platforms such as Revit, AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CAD MEP, Bentley, FM Systems, Tekla and many more. BIM ENGINEERING U.S. provides quality Building Information Modeling (BIM) services with a focus on Constructability and Quality, exceeding our client’s expectations at every stage of the project, right from the design development phase to facilities management. Our engineers stay current with the latest trends in the construction technology, standards, and codes. BIM ENGINEERING U.S. will help you to successfully utilize the full potential of Building Information Modeling (BIM) for efficient project delivery, timely project completion and resulting cost savings for your project. You can find more about our services on our website www.bimengus.com.