Restaurant Kitchen Manager
$55,000 Up To $65,000
- TWO DAYS OFF in a row
- Excellent Benefits package
- The paid vacations are also beyond competitive
- Monthly outings with the CEO
- Season tickets to Nationals, DC United, Washington Capitals shared with management teams
- JUST A FABULOUS PLACE TO WORK !!
- Managing the kitchen porters, coordinates activities of food preparation, kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel
- Ensure kitchen is a safe and hygienic place to work
- Supervise non-cooking personnel, to ensure cleanliness of kitchen and equipment
- Organizing the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies
- Supervises workers engaged in inventory, storage, and distribution of foods and supplies
- Ensure customers receive exceptional service through timely and accurate preparation of food
- Ensure procedures and policies are adhered to
- 2+ years of experience in an upscale restaurant
- High volume casual dining restaurant experience - $3M to $5M PLUS
- Lead Line Cooks / Chef de Partie ready for the next step towards management
- Demonstration of excellent team leadership skills and a passion for detail management
- Must have experience with prepping and cooking from scratch using a set menu
We are part of the largest Hospitality Recruiting Network in North America. From Entry-Level Managers to General Managers or Chefs at all levels to Multi-Unit Managers, Corporate Staff and the C-Suite, we MATCH the right Leaders with the right Companies - NATIONWIDE!!
JOIN the P&A Talent Network to stay connected with us and get alerts/ updates when a NEW and EXCITING career MATCH posts for you - bit.ly/PA-GFS--JOBS
We represent most major restaurant chains, as well as single-unit operations and the most exciting emerging brands poised to grow explosively -- casual and fine dining, fast-casual and fast food/ QSR, themed dining clubs, family-style and buffet, airport/ mall/ travel plaza operations, corporate and boutique hotels, resorts, casinos, and supermarket/ grocers -- the biggest and best look to us.
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get working with Patrice & Associates...
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (jump the line)
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 570604484Posted: 2020-09-22