We are seeking a Catering Assistant II that will assist in the preparation of food and cleanliness of the kitchen. delivery and satisfaction of our growing clientele. All 40 Dreams staff are responsible for being friendly and courteous at all times while at work. They are required to assist clients with bringing the items in the house if requested.
What does an Catering Assistant II do:
The Catering Assistant II responsibilities include food preparation, assisting the Catering Manager, dishwashing, plating, labeling, packaging orders for delivery, preparing operational reports, and timely delivery of goods to our clients. The ideal candidate should have excellent knife skills, customer service and oral communication skills. Each 40 dreams meal is refrigerated in cooling equipment, so it is the responsibility of all staff to ensure that meals are handled and delivered at appropriate temperatures to ensure client satisfaction and food handling safety.
Team members are responsible for being friendly and courteous at all times while at work. They are required to assist clients with bringing the items in the house if requested. Ultimately, a successful Catering Assistant II should ensure the timely preparation and delivery of provided meals to our growing clientele.
· Prepping and cooking meals
· Washing dishes, sweeping, mopping and maintaining a clean kitchen
· Adhering to food safety regulations and kitchen protocols
· Plating and packaging food
· Reviewing meal packages before loading car to ensure that orders are correct for specific clients
· Loading, transporting, and delivering meals to clients in a safe, timely manner
· Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
· Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
· Assuring proper temperatures are maintained
· Unload goods as per client specifications
· Complete logs and reports
· Culinary Experience: 5 years
· Driver Experience: 5 years
· Valid Driver’s License with good standing driver record
· Pass Criminal Background Check
Bilingual English/Spanish a plus