PSC Metals, Inc. (www.pscmetals.com) is one of the most experienced and largest scrap metal processors in North America, providing services for more than a century to both generators and consumers of scrap. PSC Metals has locations across North America including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama.
PSC Metals offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), holidays, personal days, vacation and competitive wages.
All candidates must successfully complete pre-employment testing requirements.
PSC Metals, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- The LABORER will be responsible for performing manual labor needs within assigned work areas and acquiring knowledge of materials coming into the Ferrous or Non-Ferrous operations.
- May be required to operate small mobile equipment.
- Must maintain a clean and efficient work area.
- This position requires full range of motion (i.e. bending, twisting, lifting, climbing, extension) and/or sitting, standing, walking for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and work OT as necessary
- Will be exposed to all weather elements and physical conditions.
- Safety - PPE required includes steel toed shoes, hard hat, safety glasses/goggles.
Posting ID: 598521314Posted: 2021-01-18