Local Propane Company is seeking an experienced bobtail driver as we are growing and expanding. Individual must be reliable and maintain a positive attitude towards customer service, sales and employee team work!
Primary Responsibilities Include; Sales, customer service involving direct customer contact, residential propane delivery and invoicing customers, field maintenance, repairs, and inspection of company properties, maintenance projects such as painting tanks, filling cylinders and the upkeep of company vehicles, tools and plant.
- CDL Class A or B (Required)
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Endorsements: Hazmat, Tanker, Air Brakes.
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical, drug test and background check.
- Clean driving record
- Propane knowledge and experience
- Ability to work through all seasons and weather conditions.
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations, and have appropriate communication skills both written and verbal in the English language, including grammar and spelling.
- Health care
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Overtime opportunities based on seasonal demand
- Retirement Plan
Dependability and honesty are essential
Hourly starting pay depends on experience
Posting ID: 563210993Posted: 2021-01-17