WE ARE SEEKING A PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR!
2 Years of Shift Lead or Supervisory Experience in a Production Facility Required.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
* Comply with all polices, guidelines and regulatory requirements and coordinate daily activities with production manager.
* Learn and utilize manufacturing production protocols (follow SOPs)
* Handle production documentation
* Use a variety of hand & power tools, work instructions, and test equipment
* Set-up, operate, and clean production equipment
* Report problems with product quality, processes, equipment and materials to management in a timely manner in form of detailed organized notes.
* Being accountable for assigned tasks, communicate status and other related information to immediate manager and project team
Responsible for supervising 5 or more people
2 Years of Shift Lead or Supervisory Experience
Pay - $20-$25/hr depending on experience
Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
Please call (240)629-7102 to Apply Today.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.