What You'll Get to Do:
Being a part of the IMSD helpdesk, you will actively troubleshoot IT tickets through the ticketing system and call center. Apart from handling tickets, you will assist with asset management by assisting with the upkeep of the laptops and printers provided to the user. At times you will be imaging laptops and prepping IT equipment to be shipped to our users in the field. Time management will be key in keeping up with tickets and any side tasks assigned.
More About the Role:
- Troubleshoots user's IT issues, determining probable source of the issue
- Accurately enters the description of the IT issue and the user's data into the ticketing system, resolves problem on the spot, or passes problem to admin/manager level.
- Coordinates problem resolution with users and other support staff as necessary, follows up to ensure that customer is satisfied with resolution.
- May prepare reports on customer support activity as required.
- Provides desk-side support for local users as appropriate.
- Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems.
- Normal demands associated with an office environment.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to pass a mandatory Pre-Employment drug test.
- Normal demands associated with working in an office environment.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically has 1-3 years of experience
- Vocational or technical education in addition to related work experience
- Excellent customer service skills, phone etiquette, and basic email proficiency
- Must have a current favorable determination based on a closed Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience in configuring and repairing IT hardware
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 572878043Posted: 2020-09-10