The Professional Services Engineer works to implement the 5iron managed security services for our
clients. Working closely with the Professional Services team, you will lead and execute the technical
implementation of 5iron solutions as part of the client onboarding process. You will then ensure a
seamless technical handoff to the security operations team.
• Lead and execute the technical implementation of projects to ensure successful deployment and
adoption of 5iron solutions by customers
• Primary technical resource for customers and partners during the Onboarding Process, including
• Perform complex needs assessments of customer and/or partners
• Work closely with the Project Management team to ensure Project Milestones are being achieved
• Ensure quality standards and metrics are being consistently applied in the implementation of
• Weekly status updates for implementation Projects in progress
• Bachelor’s degree, or combination of education and relevant experience
• Experience in customer facing implementation roles
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Hands-on experience in a production environment with Next Gen firewalls, Industry standard SIEMs,
and enterprise email protection platforms such as Proofpoint and Mimecast.
• The ability to multi-task while staying organized: managing and balancing priorities for multiple
projects and customers on a daily basis.
• Effective troubleshooting skills
• Possess a passion for customer service, business quality, and data security
• The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
• Active Directory
• TCP/IP networking
• Programming languages/Scripting
• Process development and project execution in a technology-based service organization
• All candidates will be required to take an extensive background screen, credit screen, and drug
screen prior to employment.
• As this is an on-site position in the 5iron SOC in Franklin, TN (Relocation support available for ideal
candidates) — Some travel may be required – up to 10%.