What you'll be doing...
The Manager, Digital Campaign Analytics is responsible for full funnel analytics related to lead generating programs within the Verizon Business. Working across all business segments, this role will have a deep understanding of campaign performance and lead relevant work streams intended to advance data-driven decisioning. As the analytics lead for several working groups, this role has a unique lens to performance with an eye towards optimization.
What we're looking for...A natural storyteller who loves data, you can masterfully articulate key insights to rally your peers around action. You understand B2B marketing campaigns and the levers it takes to drive demand. As a hand-on expert, you're not afraid of looking at analytics and sharing comprehensive, yet digestible insights.You'll need to have:
- Leveraging analytics from multiple sources (Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics, Media data, CRM, Chat, IVR, Marketo, etc.) to uncover performance data and avenues for improvement.
- Regularly report on campaign performance to peers and stakeholders, serving as analytics lead across several strategic working groups.
- Provide KPIs and performance projections for every campaign, refining methodologies with additional data points to consistently improve its accuracy.
- Own the measurement plan for campaign performance and analysis.
- Monitor and report funnel health. Proactively provide insight to areas of greater focus or strategic changes that could course correct.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience using Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics.
- Experience building projection models and setting campaign KPI's.
- Experience with full funnel B2B analytics.
- Experience building B2B campaigns focused on lead generation.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com, media performance data, and a working understanding of SEO.
When you join Verizon...
- A degree.
- Experience with conversion rate optimization.
- Experience consuming visualization software such as Tableau.
- Clear communicator with experience preparing executive level presentations.
You'll have the power to go beyond - doing the work that's transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you'll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we'll go far.Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Posting ID: 573886446Posted: 2020-09-16