RES is the nation's largest and most experienced provider of ecological restoration and water resource solutions. To date, we have restored over 328 stream miles, 58,024 wetland acres, and rehabilitated, preserved, and/or managed over 15,000 acres of special-status species habitats. RES operations include planting over 17,400,000 restorative trees and reducing over 267 tons of polluting nutrients. RES navigates and streamlines the environmental permitting process with solutions that balance economic development and ecological sustainability through the establishment of mitigation/conservation banks, permittee responsible turnkey mitigation, and corporate social responsibility projects.
The Client Solutions Manager will drive sales by establishing trusted advisor relationships with clients, prioritizing RES team execution against qualified demand, and delivering comprehensive ecological solutions to clients.Responsibilities
- Owns the client trusted advisor relationship; prospects, identifies, and prioritizes solution needs
- Drives the solution; responsible for engagement of team, proposal development, and contracting
- Builds and maintains sales pipeline and converts pipeline items into company bookings
- Leverages the Solutions Analyst to optimize client sales activity within a given market
- Engages the Solutions Analyst to research and vet new market opportunities
- Leads strategic local market business development with clients and third-party stakeholders
Core Working Relationships:
- Members of RES regional & corporate teams inclusive of sales, finance, legal, land, regulatory, project management, operations, government affairs, marketing, and business development
- RES client base comprising private and public sector infrastructure developers in addition to federal, state, and municipal government entities with water resource compliance mandates
- Broad spectrum of third-party stakeholders including environmental permitting firms, engineering and design firms, EPC firms, environmental attorneys, regulatory agencies and associated resource agencies, non-governmental conservation groups, chambers of commerce and other economic development entities, client industry associations, etc.
- 5 or more years of sales or other applicable professional experience
- BS/BA in a field with nexus to job description; Masters or other advanced degree program a plus
- Direct working experience with RES client base (energy, oil, gas, transportation, utilities) and/or third-party stakeholders detailed herein
- Client-focused, performance-driven, complex solution sales experience and/or ecological restoration or mitigation experience, stormwater, 404 permitting and mitigation, water quality, endangered species habitat restoration
- Nashville, RES client and third-party stakeholder offices, occasional travel to RES corporate office, occasional field/site visits, entertainment/recreation events
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the region. Significant travel may be required for some projects. The region includes Tennessee and Kentucky
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
RES is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 597161056Posted: 2021-01-06