829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. Our projects and team members have received recognition from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more. We're proud to be working with Stanley Black & Decker, OARS, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels, AOA Adventures, Leave No Trace and many more.
What You'll Be Doing
829 Studios is looking for a Technical SEO and Web Strategist who will help develop and implement technical SEO strategies across multiple client sites, as well as creating analytical reports. The role includes monitoring websites, identifying and implementing technical SEO problems such as broken links, redirect issues, site speed and insecure content.
- Monitoring and reporting for web logs and data from Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Performing full audits for new and existing client websites - ensuring site architecture, page speed, internal linking, and all other technical SEO-related activities are optimized for best practices.
- Implementing technical fixes and recommendations identified in the site audit.
- Generating Google Analytics and data studio reports.
- Implementing custom Schema Markup
- QAing new client websites pre/post-launch
- Setting up and installing Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics on client sites.
- Working in the back-end of WordPress, Drupal and other CMS platforms to implement SEO fixes and optimizations.
- Implementing SSL redirects and other server-side optimizations.
- 3 - 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience working in WordPress
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Experience working in multiple CMS Platforms
- Experience using SEMrush, ScreamingFrog, MOZ, or equivalent tools
- Working knowledge of .htaccess and robots.txt files
- Knowledge JSON-LD Schema Markup
- Experience with GIT and Pantheon
- Reputation Management SEO experience
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We've got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences.
- Free Lunch & Breakfast. We offer a fully paid ‘family lunch’ and breakfast once per week.
The overwhelming majority of our team is working remotely due to COVID. While our office is open with guidelines for social distancing, hygiene and capacity, we are encouraging our team to work from home for the foreseeable future. We have no plans to require on-site work and have no limitations on working from home. We intend to resume on-site work eventually when it is safe to do so.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593740986Posted: 2021-01-17