Career Strategies is hiring for ALL Apartment Maintenance positions from temporary to temp to hire positions.
About the Position:
Maintenance technicians are responsible for all aspects of property maintenance including curb appeal, service requests, apartment turnovers, preventative maintenance, and relations with associates, contractors, and team members.
Maintenance techs with Career Strategies earn hourly rates depending on experience, role and community.
Examples of Work That May Be Included in this Role:
- Plumbing: repair, replace or install faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, or washing machines
- Electrical: repair, replace or install power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, or garage doors openers
- Drywall repair: fill holes caused by nails, minor dings from normal wear and tear most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy or larger holes caused by damage
- Painting: minor touch-ups following damage repair to new coats of paint applied to unit walls in between residents
- Appliance repair: repair, replace or install household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners
- Preventative maintenance: perform maintenance to heating and air-conditioning systems, plumbing fixtures, sprinkler system, smoke detector and fire extinguishers
- Seasonal maintenance: swimming pool opening procedures, daily maintenance, and end of season close down procedures
- Health and safety maintenance (such as sprinkler systems or smoke detectors)
- Install locks
Carpentry, Hotel, Motel, Condominium, Mobile Home, Bank Foreclosures, or Construction Maintenance experience is welcomed!
Disclaimer: The opportunities held by Career Strategies, Inc. may be temporary, permanent or interview-based. In order to qualify for any Career Strategies, Inc. job position, you must become a registered employee prior to being considered. Applying to any CSi job post does not guarantee employment.
Posting ID: 563200331Posted: 2021-01-23