The Department is seeking a Sr. Oracle Trainer to assist supporting a large-scale Oracle 12.2.7 Federal Financials System Implementation. The Sr. Oracle Trainer will work closely with the Functional SME’s and utilize Test Scripts to develop courseware and instructional material to educate technical and non-technical personnel in the use of Oracle 12.2.7 Federal Financials.
The Sr. Oracle Trainer will also prepare Instructor materials (course outlines, course manuals, computer-based training, and job aids) and conduct instructor led training for end-users.
Required Skills/Level of Experience:
- Knowledge of the ADDIE Model and Implementation
- Develop training courses and materials in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure validity and accuracy of training content and update existing materials based on modifications in the system as needed
- Deliver robust training materials and classes (e.g., instructor-led training, web-based training)
- 5-10 years of experience with training development and delivery for Oracle EBS Financials including:
- iProcurement, PO, GL, Projects, Budgets, AP, AR, FA, GRC, Fed Admin & OBIEE
- Instructor-Led Training, Web (Computer) Based Training
- At least 3-5 years of experience using Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Instructional Design experience
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, oral and written skills
The candidate must have US Citizenship and be clearable for Public Trust Clearance.
A1FED is a fast growing small business supporting the federal government. We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable our clients achieve their goals. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential.
A1FED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We participate in E-Verify.
Posting ID: 603763638Posted: 2021-02-28