This is the perfect position for someone who loves to help people and offers amazing customer service, during each and every interaction.
The Concierge Professional offers white glove customer service to our client via face-to-face interaction, email and phone. You will provide prompt, courteous and customer-oriented service to our employees. You will assist with a wide range of services from local errand running, providing gift suggestions, travel planning to product research and much more.
Qualified candidates will have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and be highly organized. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of local businesses, entertainment venues, must see and do and the travel industry. Experience in luxury hotels, high end customer service, hospitality roles or the travel industry is preferred.
This is a part-time role with a 20-hour schedule.
- Provide uncompromising service to employees by arranging personal and convenience services
- Order food from local restaurants for delivery
- Order flowers and gifts
- Research local hotel suggestions and make transportation arrangements
- Project an approachable and professional image at all times
- Promote meaningful relationships through engaging and informed conversation with employees via face to face interaction, phone and email
- Track accomplishments and challenges, constantly evaluating the service levels and reports to manager
- Maintain a general understanding of events occurring on the properties
- Respond to employee requests in a professional, courteous and timely manner, without exception
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Able to adapt to schedule changes as needed to ensure appropriate staffing and coverage
- Local errand running on behalf of employees
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks daily
- Ability to meet/exceed productivity and quality standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adhere to schedule
- Ability to flex schedule to meet business needs
- Active listening
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Flexibility to adapt to changing tasks/priorities
- 2 years of customer service experience; prior front desk, concierge, or other hospitality experience preferred
- Knowledge of MS office, Microsoft Word, Internet searching, and keyboarding
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills as well as the proven ability to provide quality service in a fast-paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation
- Bachelors Degree preferred; High school diploma or GED required.
Part time employees are eligible for benefits including participating in our 401k program, generous PTO policy and a 2 week sabbatical program.
Posting ID: 609781236Posted: 2021-03-05