Overview Railhead Inc. has immediate openings for Counterterrorism / Emerging Threats Analysts to support a customer in Reston, VA. You will research, exploit, organize, prioritize, and produce intelligence information to support its mission to apply complex analytic methods to evaluate terrorism issues in the Homeland as well as on "over-the-horizon" products projecting the state of terrorism in the 12 - 60-month range. You will be primarily responsible for developing strategic out year (1 - 5 years) analysis on transnational terrorism threats and trends in support of OSD, Joint Staff, CCMDs, Whole of Government, Interagency and International partners and seniors. Key focus on developing analysis that supports customers' understanding of future transnational terrorist threats as they develop and support the related US and Coalition CT plans, policy and collection initiatives. Responsibilities * You will be primarily responsible for conducting research and analysis of data, information, and intelligence to produce a wide range of finished all-source intelligence products for senior U.S. defense department and government officials, U.S. Combatant Commands (CCMDs) that are in accordance with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and DIA Analytical Standards.
* Providing analysis to investigators supporting cases as well as develop strategic theme and event-based analysis to OSD, Joint Staff, CCMDs, Interagency partners, and seniors.
* Also charged with the US Homegrown Violent Extremist analytical portfolio for US DoD, Interagency and key International Partners.
* Working with DoD and the Federal Bureau of Investigation investigative elements to identify themes and trends on DoD Insider Terrorist Threats.
* Providing direct analytical support, in the form of recognized DI production line pieces (such as DIA's DI Shorts and Longs) as well as bespoke production requested in RFIs, in support of national and DoD/CCMD level planning efforts to include contingency, and crisis planning. Providing support to DoD, Interagency (including Law Enforcement) and allied field collectors and determine the best methodology to prepare and produce integrated intelligence products including targeting products in support of special operations.
* Producing in-depth strategic, operational and tactical analysis of transnational terrorist networks and activities.
* Finished intelligence products shall include, but not be limited to, standard and nonstandard DIA products as well as briefings for the tactical and strategic customers.
* Conducting research and analysis of data, information, and intelligence to produce a wide range of finished all-source intelligence products for senior U.S. defense department and government officials, and CCMDs that are in accordance with ODNI and DIA Analytical Standards, such as Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) 203 and 208. Qualifications Current TS/SCI with polygraph 3-12 years of relevant experience with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. Extensive analytical work (mainly remote) with international, CCMD, the Defense Intelligence Enterprise (DIE), and Interagency partners. Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. About Railhead Railhead, Inc. is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout industry. Railhead, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.