AMS Glendale - Glendale, AZPosition Type:
Full TimeEducation Level:
4 Year DegreeSalary Range:
$55,000.00 - $70,000.00 Salary/yearTravel Percentage:
EducationAcademies of Math and Science
2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year
2018 Runner-Up Reader's Choice Awards: Best Place to Work
Location: 4520 W Glendale Rd., Glendale, AZ, 85301
*This is not a remote position. Summary:
We invite you to join our growing network of top-rated Arizona public charter schools by participating in our collaborative workplace culture, focused on guiding our students through an advanced curriculum. We seek data-driven, culturally aware leaders who are determined to uphold the academic excellence which made Academies of Math and Science one of the top charter schools in the state. Our teams are committed to continuous improvement and implementing proven methods for advancing student learning. We have extensive opportunities for career mobility and advancement as our network continues to grow and expand to new areas. This is your chance to truly make a difference in the lives of children who may not otherwise have access to high-quality education and inspire students to have high standards for their own academic and behavioral success. Why work for us?
Interested in working with us?
- Supportive, collaborative culture with talented, smart, incredible coworkers and leaders to learn from
- A high-paced and competitive environment that also supports members of the team and fosters a team environment
- We are one of Arizona's fastest-growing charter networks and have continuous opportunities for promotion
- Fully paid employee benefits including medical, dental, short/long term disability, and life insurance; optional low-cost vision insurance and 401k retirement plan (with 4% employer match)
- Comprehensive training, follow-up coaching, and weekly/monthly professional development throughout the year
- Opportunities to lead after school clubs, sports, or intervention/tutoring for additional pay
- Compensation: $55,000 - $70,000 year-round salary, DOE and bonus pay opportunities
Apply through the link below. Please include the following in PDF or Word format:
A detailed resume describing your experience and data-supported accomplishments
A cover letter showcasing your written communication skills and demonstrating your alignment with the AMS mission and competencies
LOPHOADS014 Qualifications & competencies:
- Evidence of leadership and going above and beyond in prior teaching or administrative roles
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills as well as attention to detail
- A track record of excellent results teaching children at advanced levels in at-risk communities
- Excellent results in coaching teachers, providing training, conducting classroom observations, and implementing, analyzing, and helping teachers analyze and create action plans from assessments.
- Strong computer skills and ability to analyze data in various applications including Excel
- Commitment to helping at-risk students prepare for and succeed in college
- A bachelor's degree or higher
: Bilingual in Spanish, Experience with ELL students, background in mathematics and/or teaching in middle school, experience in Saxon, Open Court, NWEA MAP, Corrective Reading, REWARDS, and also skills in implementing STEM educational programming in a setting that also values strong foundational teaching in core subjects.
Posting ID: 598908253Posted: 2021-01-13