Who We Are
Pepper Pike Capital Partners is a rapidly-growing private equity real estate investment & redevelopment firm located in Cleveland, Ohio. Pepper Pike Capital specializes in acquisitions, renovations, and management of market-rate multifamily properties. Over the past decade, we have acquired and (re)developed over 25,000 apartments homes throughout the Midwest and Southeast.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing, organizing, planning, and developing the implementation and administration of human resources and talent acquisition functions. Carries out policies and procedures relating to all phases of human resources & talent acquisition activities, including but not limited to talent acquisition & onboarding, training & development, performance management & employee relations, payroll, compensation & benefits, organizational planning & development, employee engagement, retention & recognition, HRIS and other special projects.
Education: Undergraduate degree in Business with focus on Human Resources or equivalent required; Master’s degree preferred.
Required Experience: Minimum of 7 years’ progressive experience at management level; real estate and/or property management industry preferred.
- Strong generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, and training and development
- Able to work successfully and productively in a team environment or independently and deal with multi-tasks effectively.
- Strong ability to perform well and be unfailingly diplomatic in a high pressure and complex environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to envision and delivery innovative solutions.
- Proven analytical, planning, and organizing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to listen effectively, respond appropriately, and maintain mutual comfort level while relating to a diverse workforce.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, compensation, benefits, HRIS, training and development.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff and others.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team to provide leadership and direction.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record-keeping.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Results and people-oriented with sound judgment and the ability to balance other business considerations.
- High energy level, ability to multi-task, establish priorities, work independently.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive.
Pepper Pike is an equal employment opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Posting ID: 595827613Posted: 2021-01-16