This role will support and develop payer strategy development, lead payer resource development and the promotional review process of unbranded and branded payer marketing materials, while ensuring alignment with HEOR/Medical Affairs, Marketing, and Patient Support Services and all other cross functional teams. This role will also assist with strategy and tactics to support Market Development, Pricing, Trade/Distribution, and the broader A&R team.
This individual will be responsible for leading the planning and execution of specific promotional activities and tactics, including facilitating vendor contracts and managing project budgets, as well as account and field-based market access training, tools, and resource development.
· Support US market access strategies which include identification of key market issues and opportunities, critical success factors and brand strategies, key tactical programs and product positioning and messaging with both payer and Integrated Delivery Network/Centers of Excellence customers.
· Work collaboratively with Advocacy, Managed Markets, Market Development, HEOR/Medical Affairs, Sales, and Marketing to ensure alignment with overall access and commercial strategy and implementation of pull and push through programs.
· Support annual commercial brand planning activities relating to Managed Markets and/or Market Development team deliverables and budget request.
· In collaboration with supervisor, HEOR/Medical Affairs, Managed Markets and Market Development teams, develop annual Managed Markets and Market Development strategic and tactical plans, including identification of key issues and opportunities, strategies and critical success factors, tactics/materials, ROI, and budget.
· Identify Managed Markets and Market Development market research needs, align on market research plans with Market Research team and/or identified vendors to translate findings into access and commercial strategies.
· Evaluate market access performance against budget to ensure a cost-effective allocation of resources and appropriate management reporting, implementing metrics to evaluate use and impact of materials created.
· Responsible for representing A&R team's Managed Markets and Market Development materials including print and digital materials in Medical/Legal/Regulatory approval process, obtaining approval.
· Facilitate training for the Managed Markets and Market Development teams with support from vendor(s) and/or training team. Track roll-out of key deliverables and coordinate follow-on training and/or support materials, as needed.
· Identification of and input into the selection of all vendors/agencies and their successful and effective management.
· Active and consistent participation in cross-functional Lifecycle Management, Business Development, and Marketing initiatives to ensure access and affordability perspectives are considered and reviewed in planning and development of portfolio.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Demonstrated capabilities in the areas of strategic thinking, initiative, problem solving and creativity with experience effectively applying those skills to product positioning and messaging.
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of the drug development, regulatory review and commercialization processes for specialty products, including limited distribution.
· Excellent verbal and written communication; presentation skills are required along with strong project and process management capabilities.
· Strong team-orientation with the ability to influence, lead, negotiate and work effectively at all levels in a matrixed and multi-cultural environment; able to maintain a consistent focus on ensuring strategic alignment for commercial success.
· Track record of successfully defining market issues and opportunities and developing successful marketing campaigns.
· Able to effectively represent the commercial perspective during Medical/Regulatory/Legal review of promotional/external facing materials with experience using Veeva Vault PromoMats.
· Consistently demonstrates enthusiasm, confidence, and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, as well as prioritizes effectively to meet individual, team and company goals.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.