We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Home Health Aide.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
We provide Medical/Non-Medical Home Health Care to all age groups From newborns to seniors. “AccessEdge” provides the foundation To Guarantee “Compassionate Care From The Heart” to our patients. Our team will develop your Plan of Care jointly with your health care team.
Home Health Aide
Position Summary: To provide personal care and assistance with incidental activities of daily living as assigned to patients/clients in the home setting and under the direction of an RN in accordance with applicable law and regulation, accepted practice and Accessible Home Health Care policies and procedures.
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Maintains a clean, safe and healthy patient/client environment.
- Assists patient/client with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking, and medication reminders.
- Recognizes, reports and documents changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Valid driver's license
- Valid auto liability insurance
- Graduate of a training and competency program
- Able to prioritize multiple functions or tasks to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient/client needs and scheduling
Posting ID: 7173447Posted: 2021-01-08