Hortica, A Brand of the Sentry Insurance Group, is looking for a high performing sales professional to join our Direct-Writing Sales Force in the Wisconsin territory. We are looking for a sales professional who is skilled at building strong and profitable relationships.
As an Account Manager, you'll market our commercial lines property and casualty insurance to businesses in the horticultural industry. Our Account Managers work hard at getting to know their customers and build long-lasting relationships to protect the assets, employees and longevity of the businesses they serve. Our Account Managers provide the specialized expertise our insureds need to properly protect their livelihoods. Hortica is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best and has been serving the horticultural industry since 1887. Our mission is to guide and provide our customers with superior, cost-effective insurance solutions. You will enjoy employee status while independently managing your territory and sales activities from your home.
With high earning potential, an outstanding benefit and 401(k) program, opportunities for professional development and growth, outstanding support, an industry-leading line of products and services, and a variety of incentives and recognition, Hortica offers everything you need to carve out a Sales career filled with success and purpose.
Bring your uncommon skills to an unusually robust insurance market. The Wisconsin territory is inclusive of the entire State, which includes well-known cities: Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Madison. You'll work from home in the territory. Apply today.
• Sell directly to niche market accounts to increase premium volume
• Retain profitable business by providing effective, quality service to policyholders
• Build and maintain quality relationships with businesses
• Work directly with Underwriting, Claims, Loss Control, Audit, Customer Service and other key partners
• Call on and pursue all niche market opportunities assigned to your geographic territory
• Leverage current customers and relationships for new growth and sales opportunities
WHAT IT TAKES
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Related commercial insurance sales experience
• Exceptional sales and interpersonal relationship skills
• Self-discipline and ability to thrive in a remote work environment
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate effectively and remain organized
• Strong analytical and math skills
• Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record with a valid driver's license and ability to meet travel requirements
• Primary residence within your sales territory required
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
Why did Sentry make Forbes' list of America's Best Midsize Employers in 2017 and 2018, 2019? We know that there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction, at work and in your personal life. So we offer a rare combination of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to make your professional experience a positive one. We appreciate our people, and they appreciate the advantages we offer:
• Competitive compensation - with base salary and commissions
• Company car with gas card
• Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
• 401 (K) plan with a dollar-for-dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting
• HP Elitebook, cell phone reimbursement, home office setup, and more
• Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
• Comprehensive, ongoing training, including licensure
• We equip our Account Managers with cutting edge proprietary technology that enables them to be more efficient and effective in the field
• Extensive work-life Resources
• Volunteer time off
HOW YOU'LL APPLY
If you are interested in joining Sentry's team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you'll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry-more than 4,000 associates-have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We're proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we're one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We're rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!