Craftsman – Ace Handyman Services Bloomfield needs your expertise! Ace Handyman Services is one of the nation's top-rated handyman, repair, and remodeling companies. We're providing homes and businesses throughout the Bloomfield, Michigan area
with quality craftsmanship for all of their repair, maintenance, and remodeling projects – both large and small – inside and outside. We are currently seeking highly motivated professional Craftsmen with skills in multiple trades.
If you are looking for a W2 position that allows you the flexibility of an independent job, look no further! We find and schedule the jobs for you, and you provide the quality craftsmanship and customer service that our clients have come to expect from us. You will work out of your home on your choice of a full time or part-time basis, using your own truck or van to travel to job sites in and around the Bloomfield, MI
and nearby areas.
We offer $20.00 - $25.00
per hour, based on your experience. Very flexible schedule, like working for yourself; Full Time, Part Time, or Flex Time. Independent contractors and retirees are encouraged to apply.Your potential income can range from $35,000
per year, and we also provide performance bonuses. If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Performance bonuses
- Vehicle and tool allowance
- Company credit card
- Flexible scheduling
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Regular pay reviews
- Consistent year-round work
- Plus more!
We are looking for Craftsmen with a strong work ethic, a professional appearance and demeanor, and a good overall knowledge of all trades—from Carpentry, Tiling, Painting, and Drywalling to light Plumbing and Electrical. You must also display excellent customer service skills, including solid communication and interpersonal abilities, and the ability to interact in a positive way with a wide variety of different types of clients, as well as fellow employees, management, and office personnel.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
Take control of your schedule, your earnings and your career!
- Successful prior track record as a Carpenter / Craftsman / Handyman
- Ability to perform minor electrical and plumbing
- Own standard set of tools to perform all of the above trades
- Own truck or van
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Residence within 30 miles of the city of Bloomfield, Michigan
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong documentation and invoicing skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen