Acenda is an integrated health care organization dedicated to industry-leading prevention, treatment, and wellness services compassionately delivered to ensure that every individual, family, and community achieves their greatest potential.
Overview: Provide administrative assistance to Psychiatric Emergency screening staff and program. Additional responsibilities may be assigned based on program needs.
To qualify for theAdministrative Assistantposition you need to have the below minimum requirements and experience
- High School diploma required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, use of an insured vehicle and an acceptable driving record.
To be a successful Administrative Assistant you must be able to do the following essential duties and responsibilities always:
- Functions within the agency's policies and procedures.
- Operates according to the program operations manual.
- Meets communication requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
- Meets supervision requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
- Meets program quality requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
- Meets client interaction requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
Administrative AssistantJob Expectations
- Communicates programmatic or job-related concerns to supervisor and makes suggestions for improvement in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Communicates any performance concerns or training needs to the supervisor in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Conducts self in a professional manner that positively reflects the agency culture.
- Demonstrates competent written and verbal communication with referral sources and external customers.
- Is attentive and responsive to customer needs in a helpful, supportive and timely manner.
- Works collaboratively with coworkers and agency staff to effectively communicate and problem solve
- Meets with the supervisor in accordance with program and licensing requirements.
- Utilizes supervision effectively to address client related issues.
- Utilizes supervision effectively to address performance issues and concerns.
- Utilizes supervision effectively to explore professional development and training needs.
EOEJob Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 600031458Posted: 2021-01-28