IT Security Lead/ISSM – Experience with DOD contractor secure computing protocols, system setup and operation. Up-to-date knowledge of RMF application to IT. Additional skills in programming and/or data analysis desirable. Active (or recent) SECRET security clearance required. (Hampton, VA or Bohemia, NY)
Tasks will include, but are not limited to configuring information systems, providing information for the development of System Security Plans, establishing and maintaining configuration management plans, install/update/remove computer equipment, preparing documents to gain government approvals to operate information systems, weekly system audits, anti-virus software management, sanitizing systems and components, establishing new user accounts, preparing for and supporting inspections, etc.
· Active (or recent) SECRET clearance
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
· IAM Level II certification commensurate with DoD 8570.1M requirements (or ability to obtain one within 6 months of employment)
· Up-to-date knowledge of RMF application to IT
· Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC)
· Previous ISSM or ISSO experience
· Working knowledge of Windows 10, Office and associated base software
· Prior Accreditation Experience
All positions require US citizenship and eligibility to obtain a DOD security clearance and pass a required background investigation. Candidates with active or recent clearances are preferred.
ACENT Laboratories provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics