We are looking for team players to join our dynamic team at LinkVisum Consulting Group, Inc. At LinkVisum, you will find professionals with unparalleled consulting expertise, knowledge of business processes, industry insight, human capital, and customer relationship skills. Our LinkVisum professionals help companies anticipate, create and manage change. In short, we help companies to: (1) respond to crises, (2) improve processes, and (3) transform their business. We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.linkvisum.com.
Business Development Manager:
LinkVisum Consulting Group, is seeking a Business Development Manager. This person will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic and tactical business development through open competition, sole source and key contracts, resulting in the generation of new business. They will also build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with U.S. Government customers, System Integrators, Partners and other newly defined markets. The Business Development Manager must be an effective communicator and strategist, who can bring knowledge and experience in responding to the needs and objectives of Federal customers from prior business contacts and positions in management and/or business development. This person needs to be a motivated self-starter with ability to gain internal commitment and support.
This is a full-time position working onsite at LinkVisum headquarters in Vienna, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities; play key role in the submission of proposals and winning task order responses through primary business development functions including but not limited to; opportunity assessment and vetting, gap analysis, team development, direct input for win theme and “price to win”, competitive intel, etc.; positioning and driving new incremental opportunities through the capture process and/or GWAC/IDIQ vehicles to allow for increased LinkVisum win potential
- Collaborate and present to Business leadership about trends and changes taking place within existing accounts, as well as the customer’s organization, and make recommendations about future courses of action necessary for improving the Company’s position
- Engage internal and external resources in the development of the most effective solution or offering necessary to win against the customer’s requirements and mission
- Maintain accurate and timely sales forecasting and demand planning data through an opportunities pipeline
- Collaborate with proposal activities, identifying, contacting, and enticing, potential teaming partners and key personnel.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or technical field and 10 years of experience performing business development to obtain federal contracts
- In-depth experience in business development (extensive knowledge of Business Development processes in the Federal Government environment), capture/proposal support, sales, account management and the direct management of business opportunities throughout the entire business development and sales lifecycle
- Ability to perform consultative selling and leverage federal sales cycle through superior communication skills, client relations and subject matter expertise
- The ability to independently identify, validate and qualify business opportunities and to prepare those opportunities for bid review by the Sr. Management team
- Working knowledge of the proposal preparation process, including the ability to understand and analyze the details of an RFP/RFQ
- Experience in working with or within the Federal Government market at the Senior Level Executive and Program Executives Office level(s)
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required
- Performance-based rewards
- Annual performance review
- Training and Development program
- Teleworking plan
- All Federal Holidays Off - Paid
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401K savings plan (ask about our matching plans)
- Affordable health care (ask about premiums paid by company)
- Affordable dental and vision insurance (ask about the premiums paid by company)
- Short-and-Long-Term Disability (premiums paid by company)
- Life and AD&D plan (premiums paid by company)
- Free onsite fitness facility
- Free garage parking
LinkVisum Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
LinkVisum Consulting Group provides a full range of Management Consulting and Information Technology services to government agencies and private industry. We are dedicated to helping our clients identify, develop, and successfully implement tailored solutions that yield business enhancing results whether those be a restructured department, stream-lined processes, information technology strategies, business-improving applications, or improved human capital strategies. As part of the LinkVisum team, you will work at a management consulting firm that offers a flat organizational structure and full access to clients, thought leadership, and industry best practices.
Posting ID: 596802126Posted: 2021-01-16