US-TX-Dallas# of Openings:
Registered NurseSystem ID:
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.Facility Description:
Texas Health Surgery Center Addison is a high performing, multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center with 2 operating rooms, 1 procedure room, and 9 preoperative and recovery bays. We perform cases Monday through Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, and NO on-call time . You will have the pleasure of having all major holiday off with pay. Our center promotes a culture of patient safety and quality that exceeds all others. We are searching for individuals to join us in creating the ultimate patient experience!
We provide health insurance, 401K, paid holidays, quarterly bonuses, and more. Competitive pay!!Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Preop/PACU Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the achievement of patient outcomes through implementation of critical pathways and in accordance with the mission, vision and values of the facility.Key Responsibilities
- Ability to correlate clinical data with patient's medical and nursing care
- Assesses patient status on admissions and on an ongoing basis.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge and competence of designated skills identified for position in preoperative patient care duties.
- History and physical assessment of patient.
- Completes review of medical record.
- Assist with preoperative and postoperative patient calls
- Provides instructions according to patient needs.
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing.
- At least one year of medical /surgical nursing experience preferred.
- Current state licensure to practice.
- Successful completion of Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 90 days of employment.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Successful completion of ACLS course within 90 days of employment.
- Successful completion of PALS course within 90 days of employment.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs #Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #ASC #AmbulatorySurgeryCenter