CNAs needed for daytime in home care assignments Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm shift with flexibility to take on additional days and additional hours up to 40 hours per week. Must be willing to work 7 or 8 hour shifts in McLean, VA. MUST BE WILLING TO PREPARE BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER AND COMPLETE LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING. HOURLY RATE RANGE FOR POSITION: $13 - $16/hour.
After initial telephone interview, qualified candidates must be able to complete and submit all application documentation within 24 hours of receipt. Let's schedule you for a telephone interview to begin taking assignments assisting clients that require high quality in-home care.
- Provide personal care to clients as outlined in their care plans
- Assist clients with the Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Must be able to cook American Food dishes (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Light Housekeeping
- Complete online charting accurately and thoroughly during each shift
- Must have reliable personal transportation to arrive at assignments in a timely fashion and travel from client to client in a timely fashion
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English
- Current TB testing required
- Current First Aid/CPR card required
- Must be currently licensed Virginia CNA
- Must be willing to take COVID-19 Vaccine
- Must undergo fingerprinting for background check