AID Performance Physical Therapy, LLC is looking for a Receptionist to join our team in our Ashburn, Virginia office. We are looking for someone who is not looking for a job, but is looking for an opportunity to be a part of something exciting and willing to work hard to make it happen.
The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all visitors. This person has excellent communication and customer service skills. He/she has a basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures/systems and the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Guest services – Welcome guests, employees, and clients who arrive at the office and clarify the purpose of their visit and who they want to see. Answer all phone calls and emails, provide scheduling for multiple therapists and follow-up calls to clients and doctors offices, and provide detailed inter-office messages as requested. Be proactive in keeping the schedule filled by calling current and past patients. Maintaining office cleanliness, stocking the coffee bar, including reception kitchen areas.
- Administration – Send out and receive mail, documents, supplies and packages. Collecting co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles, cancellation and no show fees upon arrival. Distribute items to mailboxes and offices as requested. File and keep good records. Scanning and faxing documents. Keeping files updated with current prescriptions and plans of care. Maintain office supplies and reorder as needed. Maintain an organized filing system. Send out daily wellness check forms and taking temperatures of all staff, clients and other guests.
- Associates degree is preferred
- A high school diploma is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Punctual, reliable, professional, courteous and patient
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Quickbooks or similar accounting software (not required) but you must be able to balance a check book
- Proficiency in multi-tasking with phones, scheduling multiple clinicians, computer literacy and greeting clients/patients are required.
- Must be comfortable in discussing financial/payment matter with patients
- A high level of integrity, honesty and values
- Self-motivated willingness to learn
- Basic computer proficiency
- Proper phone etiquette and experience using multi-line phone system
- Customer service and organizational skills
About AID Performance Physical Therapy:
AID Performance Physical Therapy provides an exceptionally high level of care for its clients and has an excellent rating by its customers who time and again return for new problems or send their friends and families for our care. We have very well respected staff and use cutting edge health methodology.
- Very competitive benefits package with immediate eligibility for company matched simple IRA.
- Paid vacation with opportunities to earn bonus days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Energetic, fun and family-like atmosphere featuring quarterly staff outings and weekly continuing staff development meetings.
- Productivity bonuses for both individual and clinic goals.
- Relaxed atmosphere- Get to wear shorts, golf shirt, and sneakers all year round.
- Free Gym Membership
- 70% off onsite massage and facial services
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Growth Opportunities
AID Performance Physical Therapy is based in Ashburn, Virginia. We are affectionately known as “Wine Country of the East” because of the number of local picturesque wineries, distilleries, and craft brewers. We’re also one of the fastest growing counties in America and home to the Washington Football Team, Washington Spirit, and Loudoun United.
- Many top-rated schools.
- Crime rate well below the national average.
- Lots to do - sporting events, concerts, museums, hiking and biking trails, and festivals
- Access to public transportation.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Bonus program
- Superior work culture
- One hour for evaluations and at maximum of two patients per hour
- The Top Rated 5 Star Physical Therapy Clinic in Ashburn according to Google
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 571494394Posted: 2021-03-02