Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented S&W Rapid Deployment C2 Technician to join our team in the Northern Virginia area. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: * The Sense & Warn (S&W) Rapid Deployment Command and Control (C2) Technician is responsible for the continuous operations and maintenance of the S&W rapid deployment command and control systems, emergency notification system, and communication network.
* Inspects, services, and repairs systems up to the depot level. Installs, initializes, administers, and operates expeditionary S&W capability.
* Inspects, services, and repairs S&W equipment at domestic and international work locations.
* Assists with transitioning the capability to a permanent international work location or demobilization and redeploys this equipment to the domestic work location.
* Provides subject matter expert analysis for current and future program equipment challenges. Basic Qualifications: * Four (4) years of relevant experience or combined education with Counter Rocket Artillery and Mortar radar and systems, a system within the Army Battle Command System (ABCS) suite, or similar systems.
* Knowledge of interoperability and integration of specific Department of Defense C-RAM systems with Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) hardware.
* Knowledge of radar systems, Command and Control systems, communication networks, and the development of requirements, data analysis and fielded system support.
* Electronic and/or Network training.
* One (1) year of relevant experience maintaining Command and Control, Emergency Notification Systems, and/or Network systems required.
* Strong experience with technical system hardware configurations and operating systems.
* Two (2) years of experience supporting operations at international work locations.
* Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
* Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
* Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a cohesive team.
* Must be able to multitask efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, and have strong attention to detail.
* Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint). Preferred Qualifications: * Experience working with senior Government staff and interagency communications and coordination is desired.
* Graduate of a DOD NCO or Warrant Officer Command and Control systems administrator course is desired. Security Clearance Requirements: * Must have a current Secret security clearance.
* Must be immediately eligible for and able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance and eligible for SCI access. Travel Requirements: * Travel to domestic and international work locations, to include high threat and austere locations, as necessary to support inspection and quality of the S&W operations. Physical Requirements: * Moves about inside an office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
* Moves equipment weighing up to 50 pounds across and/or around shop floors.
* Uses screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, and other hand and power tools.
* Frequently works in warehouses and buildings that may be hot, cold, drafty, and poorly lighted.
* Occasionally works outdoors in all types of terrain and weather conditions.
* Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.