LICENSED ESTHETICIANS/COSMETOLOGIST FOR MASSAGE ENVY IN TOMBALL
Now seeking estheticians/cosmetologist to perform our expanding services for facials, Microderm Infusion, Chemcal Peels, etc. Candidates must have prior experience with facials, customized 90-minute facial sessions, hand/foot exfoliation and peels, microderm infusion and facial waxing.
Our clinic is located at the southwest corner of FM 2920 and the Tomball Tollway (Highway 249 bypass) in the Tomball MarketPLace shopping center with Academy, Marshalls, Kohl's, Ross, Panera Bread, & Buffalo Wild Wings.
We value you as an EMPLOYEE in our therapist-friendly culture. We do not place estheticians on 1099 status to avoid paying taxes. We provide all the marketing and advertising to fill up your appointment book. We pay all the rent, supply expenses, utilities, overhead, and a first class facility so you can focus on providing great service and not have to worry about safety issues, expenses, or where the next client is coming from.
We provide free payroll direct deposit as well as a 401(k) plan with company matching after your first year of employment. Employees receive one complimentary massage each month with discounts for additional services. For full-time employees working 30 hours a week or more, we pay half the premium of a Blue Cross Blue Shield Comprehensive Major Medical Group Insurance plan. We also provide access to dental and vision insurance plans.
Principle duties for a Licensed Esthetician include:
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly, professional, and helpful attitude.
- Promote the benefits of routine MICRODERM Infusion, PCA Chemical Peels, Obagi, and Jan Marini Skin Care
- Perform consecutive 50-minute and 80-minute quality customized advanced facial sessions within scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
- Sell professional-quality retail skincare products in conjunction with services performed.
- Create accurate and legible client intake notes.
- Design customized facial sessions based on member/guest's individual needs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Safeguard client information and confidentiality.
What it Takes to Succeed
- Full and Part-time positions available
- Consistent schedules and steady bookings
- Sales commission structure on skin care product sales. Higher commission tiers available for large sales volumes
- Free payroll direct deposit service
- One free massage service a month with discounts on facials, additional massages, and Murad retail products
- Frequent on-going training from PCA, Obagi, Jan Marini and Massage Envy
- Major Medical Group Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (must work 30+ hours per week), dental and Vision plans
- 401K after 1st year with Company Matching
- Delicious K-cup coffee machine
- All cleansers, toners, moisturizers, masks, creams, lotions, linens and equipment supplied
- Professional atmosphere with new state of the art equipment
- Positive work environment
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry personal liability insurance.
- Must pass background check.
- Completed a minimum of 750 hours of education in esthetics specialty through a commission-approved training program.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, fellow therapists/estheticians, clinic management, and sales staff.
- Familiarity with all current skin care products preferred.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Understands and believes in the benefits of skin care.
- Attend on-going training by company educators for product brands
- Business Professional Appearance at all times for face, hair, clothing and shoes
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.