RESTORATION TECHNICIAN/ LEAD TECHNICIAN
We are seeking a technically proficient, customer-focused person as a Restoration/Cleaning Technician, to work on-site with both our commercial and residential customers in the Greater Little Rock, Arkansas area. If you pride yourself on quality work, this could be the perfect chance to demonstrate your technical ability, work ethic, and customer service skills!
AdvantaClean is a leader in providing light environmental services such as:
1. Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning,
2. Mold Removal,
3. HVAC coil cleaning,
4. Emergency water removal and drying,
5. and indoor air quality services
Our Field Technicians provide hands-on air duct & dryer vent cleaning, HVAC coil cleaning, mold remediation and emergency water damage recovery services to our customers. Joining our team as a Field Technician is a great opportunity to earn, learn and grow. There is also potential for upward movement for the right individuals.
We are proud to offer:
• Competitive hourly pay based upon experience
• Ongoing training
• Growth opportunities
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability
• Experience air duct cleaning, mold remediation, or water damage removal preferred for the Lead Technician
• Excellent customer service skills
• Be able to prioritize, and follow work processes and job-scope requirements
• Capable of completing job-related documentation (photos, checklists, etc) in a timely manner
• Ability to lift 75 pounds
• Must have a neat, professional appearance at all times
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• Must pass a background check and drug test
• Basic computer skills is a plus
• IICRC, NADCA and/or MICRO certification, HVAC training or knowledge is a plus
We are a company who values each customer and employee, and is committed to providing quality workmanship and exceptional service through strong teamwork.
If you are talented, honest, hard-working, and looking for an opportunity to grow, please submit your resume!
At AdvantaClean of Central Arkansas, we know that you have many options to choose from when it comes to resolving an indoor air quality issue or fixing a property that had sustained water damage. However, we are confident that in selecting our team of professional and dedicated experts, you will be making the right decision, as we take pride in establishing close long-term loyal working relationships with our customers that are based on technical excellence, ongoing improvement and training, and always friendly service with a genuine smile.
WHAT KIND OF WORK CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
-Everything related to mold: mold inspection, mold testing, mold remediation and mold removal
-Mitigation following any level of water damage
-Air quality inspections, monitoring, and restoration
-HVAC Air Duct Cleaning
We take pride in our service commitments and always strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction. After all, you, our customers, are the reason for our business to exist, and it is your needs and requirements that drive our business forward. The AdvantaClean approach includes continuous and uninterrupted communication with our customers to ensure that all questions are answered and no confusion is allowed to creep in. We ask for your input and feedback at every stage of the process, as well as after the job is done, as this gives our team the opportunity to identify what works well, and what needs further improvement.
The AdvantaClean team is standing by to provide support twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. If you have any concerns about air quality issues, or are faced with a water damage emergency, give us a call - one of our knowledgeable and experienced representatives will quickly and efficiently assess the situation and offer possible remedies that are tailored to your specific needs. Then, a fully certified and expertly trained team equipped with state of the art technology and tools is ready to be dispatched to your location to quickly remove the problem and ensure that you and your family members or customers have the best environment in which to work and live.
Posting ID: 573418176Posted: 2021-01-27