Aerotek's client is currently hiring Fiber Splicers to join their team for long term, full-time positions. Aerotek's client is a reputable civil construction firm located in Loudoun County and is supporting projects in the DMV area.
- Perform cable/fiber testing and splicing
- Terminating, splicing, bonding/grounding, documenting, and testing of all fiber optic cables
- Utilize optical testing equipment such as OTDR, Power Meter, Fiber Identifier, and Fiber Scope
- Ability to read splicing matrix and design drawings
Optical, Fiber optic, Cabling, Telecommunication, Splicing, Installation, Construction, Industrial, Commerical, Government
- Knowledge of operating and using fiber optic splice equipment
- Knowledge of fiber optic theory which includes fiber loss, connector types, and the different types of fibers
- OTDR experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.