Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine for the last 4 years, Advice Media has been an industry leader in digital marketing software and services for healthcare practices since 1998. You’ll want to join Advice Media’s flourishing team to cultivate your career in Customer Success. We specialize in connecting medical and legal prospects with practices through search engines, social media, email marketing, websites, and more.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion as we understand and value its importance to our success. Our team thrives upon our employee's unique experiences to propel creative solutions, so we aspire to continue building upon our diverse team to include groups that are traditionally underrepresented. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
Advice Media is a performance based and data driven company that has experienced tremendous growth within the last year, so we're excited for the opportunity to introduce new talent. Advice Media’s progressive values include transparency, teamwork, relentless effort and intellectual honesty in order to bring about the success of our clients. We encourage continuous education, career development and work/life balance while thriving in a casual and collaborative work environment. With Advice Media you will be a valued and integral member whom we will continually invest.
Our Customer Success Organization supports nearly 2,000 clients across the medical and legal verticals by ensuring they achieve success through our digital marketing software and service offerings. As a Customer Success Manager, you and your team will manage relationships with a subset of this client base. We strive to ensure clients not only see the value in what we provide, but consistently receive exceptional customer service which will result in increased satisfaction, retention and expansion.
Our ideal candidate will have proven success in a similar role within a SaaS organization, as well as having a background in digital marketing for SMBs. This is a fast-paced role within an organization that has extremely aggressive growth goals -- you need to be excited by and thrive within a high-pressure environment under constant change and evolution!
- Develop an expert knowledge of the Advice Media product and service suite
- Own the overall relationship with assigned clients, including: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction
- Work to deeply understand your customers’ objectives, help them achieve those objectives, and become a trusted advisor
- Improve client satisfaction and strive increase advocacy by turning clients into raving fans
- Drive meaningful contributions toward the key metrics for your team including logo retention, revenue retention, up sell MRR, NPS, and CSAT
- Support change as we continue to evolve and grow a world-class customer success organization
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement with a mindset toward achieving operational excellence
Advice Media's Ideal Candidate
- You are passionate, self-motivated, and driven to see yourself, your team members, your clients and our company succeed
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- You take strategic action to ensure our goals and the goals of our clients are achieved--you exhibit and demand excellence!
- You are a proactive problem-solver with strong business acumen who will jump right into complex cross-functional projects
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are excited by and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, high-growth environment
- You are intellectually curious, analytical, and data driven
- You are willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- You can effectively collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Possess enthusiasm for Advice Media’s core values of Transparency, Relentless Effort, Teamwork, and Intellectual Honesty
- 3+ years client facing experience in customer success, account management, customer service, sales, consulting, or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience developing, managing, and analyzing digital marketing strategies for SMBs including SEO, PPC, Social Media, and local business listings
- Web savvy with a general knowledge of HTML, Wordpress, GSuite Products, Google Adwords, Google My Business, and Google Analytics
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related education preferred
- Project Management Experience (Preferred, Not Required)
- May require occasional local or national travel (less than 5% of the time)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer (90% at desk, 10% of time walking)
- Will work in office environment using typical office equipment (computers, keyboards, printer, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
Benefits + Compensation
- Competitive Full time, Salaried, Exempt position
- Employer Paid Plans: Medical (80%), Vision, Life, Long Term Disability and AD+D Insurance
- Voluntary Plans: Dental, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident and Pet
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health services, financial/legal consultations and more!)
- Casual Dress and Fun Work Environment (Foosball, Beer Fridge, Espresso Machine, etc.)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 10 Paid Holidays; Office Closes Early on Fridays
- Monthly Company Lunches, Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities, Flapjack Fridays and more!
- 12 Week Maternity Leave Policy
*Advice Media does not support remote work and requires employees to report to the office.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 598736215Posted: 2021-01-16