Open Job Title: Installation Supervisor
Location: Denver, CO
Reports To: Production Director
Status: W-2, $45,000 - $50,000 *Negotiable based on experience and credentials
Welcome to Advocate Roofing!
Advocate Roofing is a rapidly growing company specializing in removal and replacement of Roofing, Siding and Gutters. As a result of our growth we are currently looking for an experienced Installation Supervisor. If you share a passion for working in a fast paced, rapid growth company committed to excellent customer service and satisfaction, then we're interested in talking to you. We are a licensed roofing company and general contractor in IL, MO, MI, WI, KS and CO. Advocate Roofing is a member of the NRCA and holds an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Key responsibilities of Installation Supervisor:
- Manage multiple projects, from permit submission through final close-out
- Ensure a quality client experience, based on consistent clear communication as well as setting and meeting clear expectations. This job is very client facing.
- Very strong organization, management, and scheduling skills are essential to the position.
- Manage the scope, schedule, and budget through finish and close out on multiple projects
- Manage sub-contractors as well as internal construction and design resources
- Negotiating with sub-contractors, defining scopes of work and handling terms and conditions
- Provide consistent reporting on critical paths of each job as well as budget and schedule status
- Ensuring we complete all required inspections
- Enforcing Advocate Roofing's policies of behavior, performance and safety on sites
Qualifications of Installation Supervisor:
- At least 2 years of experience in residential roofing construction, single or multifamily, but some portion may be in commercial. No Exceptions.
- Strong communication skills; timeliness, organized, and high attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate professionally and ethically with management, customers, employees, trade partners and the general public
- Physically able to perform job responsibilities to transverse uneven terrain to access job sites and safely climb ladders to access roofs of homes under construction for inspection and management purposes.
- Leadership ability.
- Have worked with or are prepared to work with high volume production management.
Additional Requirements of Installation Supervisor:
- Experience managing and coordinating projects, meeting deadlines, and organizing team members;
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage priorities, tasks, and deadlines;
- Familiarity with design and construction concepts and phases;
- Sense of urgency and ownership; self-motivated to take on new challenges;
- Self-confidence and poise in working with clients and outside groups;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- W-2, $45,000 - $50,000 *Negotiable based on experience and credentials
- 401K with matching
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Gas Card
Visit us at: www.Advocteroofing.com
Posting ID: 563988923Posted: 2021-01-16